Use the following links for current information, questions and answers, and advice on COVID-19:
- Maine Center for Disease Control - this site contains information for Maine residents, news releases, travel information, testing guidelines and frequently asked questions and answers.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - this federal site has a map showing cases in the United States with demographic breakdowns of these cases and locations, social distancing information and facts you need to know about the coronavirus, the effects and the spread.
- John Hopkins University & Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center - This has an interactive map updated daily showing trends in the U.S. and the World.
- Medicare COVID-19 Consumer Tip Sheet for protecting yourself and Medicare
- Medicare Q & A fact-sheet regarding COVID-19
- State of Maine COVID response website