Skip to content
- 2022 property tax bills were mailed August 19, 2021.
- This bill covers the fiscal year 1 July 2021 through 30 June 2022.
- As per state law, the ownership and valuation of all real and personal property shall be fixed as of April 1 of each year. For this tax bill, that date is April 1, 2021. If you have sold your property since April 1, 2021 it is your obligation to pay this bill. You may want to forward this bill to the current property owners, but if it is not paid the lien will be placed against your name.
- If your mortgage holder pays your taxes, please review and forward a copy of your bill to them immediately.
- Taxpayers will receive a 2% discount on the entire bill if paid in full by September 30, 2021.